Royal Seeded Rice Crackers
Royal presents healthy, rice-based snacking! This rice cracker recipe yields about 75 delicious, crispy crackers that combine fragrant RoyalⓇ Jasmine Rice with healthy seeds like quinoa, chia and flax.
- 1 cup RoyalⓇ Jasmine Rice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- In a medium saucepan combine rice and 1½ cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until rice is tender, 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and oil the parchment.
- Reserve ½ cup rice. Transfer remaining rice to food processor with salt and pulse until a dough starts to form. Add quinoa, chia, flax, and sesame and pulse until combined and dough is very sticky. Transfer to a bowl and mix in reserved rice with your hands.
- Portion dough with a teaspoon and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Grease a second sheet of parchment with cooking spray. Place parchment over dough balls and use a glass to press dough as thin as possible. Peel off parchment.
- Bake until brown and crisp, 15-20 minutes. Cool completely on a rack. Repeat steps 4-5 with remaining dough.