Whole Wheat Donut – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
We have the perfect recipe to satisfy your #donut cravings! Shop Royal Sharbati Atta and make it today. Don’t forget to add honey and oats for that extra crunch and sweetness.
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 1 packet active or dry yeast
- ½ cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt to taste
- Place warm milk in a bowl, add yeast and set aside in a warm place.
- Combine Royal® Sharbati Atta with baking powder, sieve and set aside.
- Once milk is frothy, add it to the flour mix; knead well.
- Add some oil to make the dough non-sticky. Knead the dough and set aside for 1 hour, covered with cling film.
- Once the dough rises, knead again; roll it out and cut into donuts using a donut cutter.
- Set donuts aside for 30 mins, covered with a cloth.
- Deep fry or bake. Glaze donuts with honey and sprinkle oats on top.
- Serve warm with coffee or tea.