- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup scallions, finely chopped
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro with stems, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint, stems removed, finely chopped
- ½ cup dill, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Pinch of cardamon powder
- 2 packages of Royal White Basmati Rice
- 1 block tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a dry skillet, toast your sliced almonds for 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly to get it even
throughout. Set aside.
- Next, finely chop or pulse in a food processor your herbs and garlic: scallions, parsley, cilantro,
mint, dill and garlic. Set aside.
- Cook your rice according to the package instructions, and toss it in with your toasted almonds with ghee.
- Mix and melt throughout.
- Season with salt and add a pinch of cardamon.
- Set off the heat.
- In a separate skillet, cube and season tofu with salt, pepper and paprika. Lightly toast on all sides until crispy and soft in the center, flipping every 2-3 minutes to get evenly crispy on all sides.
- In the meantime, going back to your rice with the heat off, add in all your herbs and garlic, stir
well. Finish with lemon juice and tofu.