Strawberry Almond Bread with Royal Sharbati Atta
Sweeten up your mornings with this recipe for Royal® Sharbati Atta Strawberry Almond Bread.
- 2 ¼ cups Royal Sharbati Atta
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 4 cups (1 quart) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare a long loaf pan or two medium sized loaf pans: grease, line with parchment, then grease again.
- Mix together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs together until smooth. Add oil and extract and whisk again.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients–a spatula or a wooden spoon works best. Fold the strawberries into the batter and save some to press into the top.
- Distribute evenly into pans and sprinkle the top with sugar. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 325°F. Bake another 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the bread springs back slightly when you touch the top with your fingertip. Let cool 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a cooling rack. Let cool completely before serving.