Royal® Sharbati Atta Zucchini Bread with Garam Masala
Load up your bread recipe with plant-based nutrition and deliciousness with our Royal® Sharbati Atta Zucchini Bread with Garam Masala!
- 3 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with muffin liners. Preheat oven to 325° F (165 C).
- Whisk Royal Sharbati Atta, salt, baking powder, soda, and garam masala together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, and mix until just combined. Fold in the zucchini. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 3-5 minutes, then turn out the muffins and let them cool on a rack.