Royal Mexican Steak Bowl
Dinner with just the right amount of spice is served up quick if you have Royal© Cilantro Lime Seasoned Basmati Rice in your pantry! Our Ready to Heat seasoned rice cooks in just 90 seconds – add steak and your favorite taco night toppings to make this steak bowl.
- 2 packages Ready to Heat Royal© Cilantro Lime Seasoned Basmati Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 2 bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ onion thinly sliced
- 1 pound carne asada marinated steak
- salt and pepper to taste
- Canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Canned corn, drained and rinsed
- Pico de gallo
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Hot sauce
- Heat oil in a cast-iron pan over high heat.
- Cook steak for about 2-4 minutes or until you’ve reached desired doneness. Let rest.
- Sauté onion first for 2 minutes, until it softens. Add bell pepper and sauté for an additional 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat rice and divide into bowls. Slice steak into thin strips and divide among bowls, along with peppers, beans, corn, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, lime, and hot sauce.