Royal Basmati Rice and Chicken Casserole
Get cooking with this fast and easy weeknight dinner idea! Combine fragrant Basmati Rice with your favorite veggies (we like red bell peppers, peas and carrots, but the sky’s the limit!) and alfredo sauce for a casserole treat that’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 4 cups cooked Royal Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Chopped seasonal vegetables
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine rice, alfredo sauce, chicken and your family’s favorite vegetables.
- Spoon into a greased casserole dish and top with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.