Roti Noodles – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
If you thought rotis can only be eaten with curries, we are here to change that belief. Try our quick, easy and absolutely relishing recipe of Roti Noodles for a palate-changing surprise. Grab your pack of Royal® Sharbati Atta and get started.
- 1 cup onion, sliced.
- 1 cup bell peppers (red/yellow/green), sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 4 rotis made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pinch chaat masala
- Cilantro to garnish
- Make 4 rotis with Royal® Sharbati Atta. Set aside for 6 hours.
- Roll the rotis and slice them into discs.
- Unroll the disks and spread them out. The rotis will now look like flat noodles.
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic, onions and bell peppers.
- Add the roti noodles, chili sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, salt and pepper as per taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with freshly chopped cilantro.