Roasted Tandoori Root Vegetables
- 2 packages (each 8.5 oz) Royal Ready to Heat – Tikka Masala Rice
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt, divided
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, chopped into 2-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, chopped into 2-inch chunks
- 3 parsnips, chopped into 2-inch chunks
- 3 golden beets, chopped into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In large bowl, toss together 1/4 cup yogurt, oil, lemon juice, paprika, cumin, coriander, curry powder, garam masala, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Toss in sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips and beets until well coated.
- Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet; bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve roasted vegetables on top of rice. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkle of cilantro before serving.