Rice and Cheese Balls
Wondering what to do with all your leftover rice? Make this cheesy delight that everyone will love.
- 2 cups cooked Royal® Basmati Rice
- ½ cup and ¼ cup Royal® Maida
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- ½ boiled sweet corn
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the rice in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and 1/4 cup Royal® Maida. Mix well without water.
- Make small balls & coat each one in the remaining ½ cup flour.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry a few cheese balls at a time till golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen towels and serve with your favorite dip.