Pili Pili Beef Fried Rice
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces 1 ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 Jalapeno or fresno chili peppers thinly sliced
- green onions
- Salt to taste
- 2 packages Royal White Basmati Rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 avocados,
- Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high Once hot, add in the oil and beef, cooking until beef is browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the green beans, cooking until slightly softened, about 5
- Lower the heat to medium, adding the garam masala, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, and half the green onions. Cook until garlic is fragrant and begins to soften, about 1-2 Season with salt to taste.
- Add in the Royal White Basmati Rice and soy Cook until the rice is warmed through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and squeeze in the lime
- Serve into individual bowls garnishing with sliced avocado, remaining green onions, and