- In a large bowl, whisk together the greek yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice and spices.
- Add in the paneer, bell pepper, and onion and mix gently to combine so that all of the paneer and cheese is covered in the yogurt mixture. Let marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Alternating paneer and veggies, place everything on skewers.
- Once ready to cook, heat a grill or grill pan and lightly grease.
- Grill the skewers for 2-3 minutes per side (for a total of about 8-12 minutes total) until lightly charred and the veggies are softened.
- Serve with rice and ENJOY!
1 cup of plain greek yogurt
½ tablespoon of ginger paste
½ tablespoon of garlic paste
Juice of half a lemon
¼ teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of chili powder
¼ teaspoon of cumin
½ teaspoon of chaat masala
½ teaspoon of garam masala
1 tablespoon of olive oil
salt to taste
7 ounces of paneer, cut into 1-inch cubes
½ red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ large sized onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon of oil