Noodles Roti Pizza – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Do you like instant noodles and pizza too? This recipe will give you instant happiness with a desi touch. Bake this lovely fusion recipe with Royal® Sharbati Atta.
For the Thick Roti Dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups of Royal Sharbatti Atta
- 1½ cups warm water
- Additional flour for hands and surface
For the Pizza
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup mixed veggies (carrots/peppers/broccoli/onions), chopped
- 1 cup instant noodles, cooked
- 1 block mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoon pizza sauce
- 1 thick roti made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
- Salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to taste
- Place yeast into a small bowl. Add ½ cup warm water. Stir with fork. Let set 10 minutes, then add the remaining warm water to yeast.
- Combine yeast mixture, salt, olive oil and Royal Sharbatti Atta in a large bowl. Mix/knead ingredients at medium speed until smooth and elastic, about 15 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Store in a room temperature environment for 2-3 hours.
- With floured hands, gently push down dough and turn out onto a floured surface.
- Divide dough into 2 portions, and let stand for 20 minutes.
- With rolling pin, roll dough into a circle.
- Put pizza sauce on the roti. Top with cooked instant noodles and chopped veggies.
- Sprinkle generous amounts of mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 500°F till the cheese melts, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut it with a pizza cutter and serve hot.