Mango Lassi Pudding Pops
Cool down with a delicious tropical treat. Mango Lassi pudding pops combine lassi, a delicious southeast asian drink, with Royal Basmati rice pudding to make a chocolate-dipped dessert that’s cool and refreshing.
- 1 cup RoyalⓇ Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachios
- In a large saucepan combine rice and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit 10 minutes. Uncover, fluff rice with a fork, and spread out on a baking sheet to cool completely.
- In a blender combine yogurt, mango, lime juice, and sugar and blend until smooth. Stir yogurt mixture into rice in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture between popsicle molds, place the top on the molds, and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid, at least 6 hours.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate with coconut oil over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Dip popsicle mold in warm water until popsicles slide out easily. Place on a baking sheet and return to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top ⅓ of popsicles and sprinkle with pistachios. Place back in freezer until chocolate is firm, about 5 minutes.