Lemon Garlic Rice
Zesty lemon and garlic wake up a steaming hot bowl of Royal Basmati Rice – the perfect finishing touch for any meal!
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 ¾ cups chicken stock
- 1 cup Royal® Basmati Rice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- Combine butter, chicken stock, rice, lemon juice and garlic in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover with a tight fitting lid. Cook until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. About 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rice cool slightly. Fluff with a fork and top with parsley and black pepper.