- 3 packages (each 8.5 oz) Royal Ready to Heat Spicy Korean Basmati Rice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 1/2 lb sirloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sriracha
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups kimchi
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 6 eggs, crispy fried
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large wok or skillet set over high heat. Cook onions, garlic and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir in beef, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until starts to brown.
- Stir in soy sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Stir together sriracha and honey; set aside. Divide rice among 6 bowls. Top with beef, kimchi, carrots and cucumber. Garnish with fried egg, green onion and sesame seeds. Drizzle with honey sriracha sauce.
Tip: Substitute beef with thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken thighs if desired.