Jaggery Cookies – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Melt your loved ones’ hearts with mouth-watering homemade cookies. Grab a pack of Royal® Sharbati Atta and gear up to bake these goodies.
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- ¾ cup butter, cold
- ½ cup jaggery, grated
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix Royal® Sharbati Atta, baking powder and cinnamon. Sieve this mixture 3 times.
- Cut butter cubes into the flour and keep cutting till the pieces are smaller.
- Use your fingers to rub the butter into the flour until it feels like bread crumbs.
- Add grated jaggery, sprinkle some water and form small cookies, place them on a baking tray
- Bake for 9-10 mins in a 350°F pre-heated oven. Set aside to cool on a rack.
- Serve with warm milk.