Instant Pot Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- 2 packages (each 8.5 oz) Royal Ready to Heat- Garlic and Ghee Rice
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup plain tomato sauce
- 1/2 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set instant pot to SAUTE setting, add coconut oil and preheat.
- Cook onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder, chili powder, turmeric, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir in tomato paste; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in cauliflower, broth, tomato sauce and coconut milk; cover with lid and seal to lock.
- Set instant pot to PRESSURE COOK on high setting for 5 minutes. Quick release the pressure naturally according to manufacturer’s instructions, before removing lid.
- Serve cauliflower tikka masala over prepared rice. Garnish with cilantro.
Tip: For spicy tikka masala, add 1 seeded and diced fresh green or red finger chili or to taste