Holiday Turkey and Rice Bowl
- 2 packages (each 8.5 oz) Royal Ready to Heat Basmati
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- 8 slices leftover roast turkey, warmed
- 2 cups chopped leftover roasted sweet potato, warmed
- 2 cups leftover corn and peas, warmed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Whisk together cranberry sauce, vinegar, mustard, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with arugula, turkey, sweet potatoes, corn and peas, and parsley. Drizzle with cranberry vinaigrette.
Tip: Add 1 sliced ripe avocado to rice bowls if desired for extra creaminess.
Alternatively, use cooked frozen corn and peas or use whatever veggies you have leftover from turkey dinner, such as green beans, Brussels sprouts or carrots