Holiday Rice Pudding
You can enjoy the flavors of the holidays any time with the cinnamon and cranberry flavors we’ve blended into this rice pudding recipe, made with the best Royal Basmati Rice.
- 1 cup Royal® Basmati Rice
- 1 quart milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cranberries, dried
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 handful pistachios, finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan, heat rice, milk, sugar and salt on medium high. Stir once boiling and reduce heat to low. Let simmer until mixture thickens. About 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and mix in cranberries. Serve chilled and garnish with cinnamon and pistachio