Green Goddess Rice Bowls
Add Royal to your meal prep routine with these vegetarian Green Goddess Bowls. They pack up perfect for lunch and can be prepared in advance for the busy week ahead!
- 1½ cups RoyalⓇ Brown Basmati Rice
- 4 eggs
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup chopped mixed green herbs, such as parsley, chives, tarragon, cilantro, and basil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1½ cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 small bunch kale, shredded
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cool water. Place over high heat and bring water to a boil. Cover the pan, remove from the heat, and let sit for 9 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water and cool completely. Set the saucepan back over high heat and bring the water back to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to the bowl of ice water with the eggs.
- In a blender combine avocado, herbs, oil, lemon juice, and salt and blend. With the blender running, add cool water in a thin, steady stream until the dressing is completely smooth and thick while still being pourable. Toss half of dressing with rice, then toss in edamame.
- Peel the eggs and cut into quarters. Divide the rice between bowls and top with asparagus, cucumber, kale, radishes, and eggs. Drizzle with remaining dressing.