Greek Chicken Kebabs with Lemon Rice
For the Greek Chicken Kebabs
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
Juice from 3 lemons
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
2 large chicken breasts
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 white onion
For the Lemon rice
2 packages @AuthenticRoyal Ready to Heat Yellow Basmati Rice (prepared)
2 cloves minced garlic
Juice from one lemon
green onions, chopped (handful)
4 ounces crumbled feta
1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
fresh dill, chopped
- Stir together the yogurt, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, and salt/pepper. Add half to a Ziplock bag and reserve the other half for grilling.
- Cut the chicken into cubes. Add the cubes to the bag with the marinade for 30 minutes. While chicken is marinating, chop veggies into bite-sized pieces. Add kebab sticks to water and allow to soak while chicken marinates.
- When ready to cook, prepare the grill or grill pan (feel free to use a grill pan for the video) by brushing with oil and heating.
- Assemble the kebabs by layering pepper, onion, and chicken.
- Cook the kebabs on the grill or grill pan for 10-15 minutes, turning often, until juices run clear, or the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165F. Make the rice as chicken cooks.
- Stir together all ingredients for the rice in a large bowl.
- Serve alongside the chicken for an easy, healthy, and delicious meal!