Whole Grain Wheat Bread – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Fresh whole grain wheat bread made with Royal Sharbati Atta makes for a warm, comforting addition to any meal.
- 7½ cups of Royal® Sharbatti Atta
- 2¾ cups hot water
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry active yeast
- Mix hot water, olive oil, honey, molasses and salt.
- Mix in 2 cups Royal Sharbati Atta. Then add 2 tablespoons of dry active yeast.
- Add in 4 cups of Royal Sharbati Atta and mix.
- Mix until the consistency is even. Then slowly add in the remaining 1½ cups of Royal Sharbati Atta ½ a cup at a time.
- When finished mixing, cover the bowl and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Grease and flour bread pans to reduce sticking.
- Knead the dough briefly to reduce close to original size.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough. Cut it in half and create loaf shapes from both halves. Put the loaves in bread pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35-40 min.