Eggless Whole Wheat Cake – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
It’s been said that a day without cake is a day wasted and we couldn’t agree more! So, why not try this wholesome recipe of Eggless Whole Wheat Cake made with Royal Sharbati Atta?
- 1½ cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- ½ cup Water (optional)
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oats
- ½ cup honey
- Vanilla, cardamom or nutmeg for flavoring
- Salt to taste
- In a huge bowl mix Royal® Sharbati Atta and baking powder. Sieve this mixture 3 times. Add oats and set aside.
- Whisk together the oil, honey and condensed milk, then slowly add the flour mix.
- Add your choice of flavoring and mix well.
- Add milk to adjust consistency. Add water if required.
- Grease a loaf tin and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until deep brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit and warm milk.