Egg and Basil Rice Bowl
Whip up this super simple egg and rice bowl in an instant. The best part? It’s so versatile that you can add your own mix of veggies, sauces and seasonings to make it your own!
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked Royal® Basmati Rice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 6-8 basil leaves, hand torn
- Hot sauce (to serve)
- Mix scallions, rice and vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Crack eggs, season with salt and pepper, then cook to desired doneness.
- Divide rice among bowls. Top with eggs, basil and hot sauce.