Desi Lasagna – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Move over Italian lasagna, Desi Lasagna is here to take over! Drizzled with flavorful makhani sauce and cheese, this dish is a must-try. Make it today with Royal Sharbati Atta.
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- Water to knead
- 1 bowl mixed vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, onions, carrots, cabbage), chopped
- 1 cup green geas and corn kernels
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Makhani sauce
- Salt to taste
- Mix Royal® Sharbati Atta with water & salt; knead into dough. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough in small balls. Take each ball and roll it into square roti sheets with a rolling pin.
- Roast roti sheets on a skillet using a little oil and allow it to cook well by pressing it down with a flat spoon.
- For filling, heat oil in a pan; sauté chopped veggies, green peas, and corn kernels. Add makhani sauce and mix well.
- Place one roti sheet into a baking dish; top it up with the filling. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat the above steps until you have about 4 to 5 layers. Top with remaining cheese and bake till the cheese melts.
- Garnish with cilantro. Slice and serve hot.