Cucumber and Avocado Nori Rolls
Just 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and rice vinegar gives RoyalⓇ Jasmine Rice that perfect sushi rice tanginess! Enjoy it rolled up with avocado, cucumber, cabbage and cilantro for the perfect veggie-filled snack.
- 1 cup RoyalⓇ Jasmine Rice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced or mashed to a paste
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 4 sheets toasted nori
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into 3” matchsticks
- 1 large avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- In a medium saucepan combine rice and 1½ cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer until rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, and green onion.
- To assemble, place a scoop of rice on each sheet of nori. Top with cucumber, avocado, cabbage, and cilantro. Serve wraps with soy dipping sauce.