Corn Potlis – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Looks like the famous Indian Potli bag, tastes amazing! Make this lip-smacking Corn Potlis stuffed with the goodness of corn and cheese with Royal Sharbati Atta. Happy eating!
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- ½ cup bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil to sauté
- Oil to fry
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1⅔ tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Water to knead
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic, chopped onions, bell peppers, and corn kernels. Sauté till it changes color.
- Add cheese, season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle chopped cilantro.
- Mix Royal Sharbati Atta with water and salt; knead into dough. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough in small balls. Take each ball & flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center and pinch the sides together to make money bags.
- Heat oil and deep fry these potlis/money bags.
- Serve hot along with a spicy chutney and chai.