Citrus Shrimp & Rice
For The Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon neutral oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon sambal
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
For the Citrus Salad
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cubed
- 2 lemons, segmented
- 2 oranges segmented
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper
- Serve with 1 package one Royal Cilantro Lime Rice
- Garnish with parsley, lime juice
- In a bowl, marinate shrimp with sambal, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Make your salad and toss with cubed cucumbers, segments lemons and oranges, chopped parsley, a little bit of the juice and olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Set in the fridge.
- Heat a skillet with a drizzle of oil, and sear shrimp until cooked throughout. Next, make your rice according to the package instructions.
- Assemble! In a bowl or plate, add rice, shrimp and citrus salad. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.