Chocolate Hazelnut Ladoo Balls
- 1/2 cup Royal White Basmati
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Crushed hazelnuts, for garnishing (optional)
- Shredded coconut, for garnishing (optional)
- Cook rice according to package directions; cool completely.
- In food processor, pulse together, rice, dates, shredded coconut, hazelnut nuts, cocoa powder, coconut oil, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon until well blended.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Roll in crushed hazelnut or shredded coconut if desired.