Cheese Roti Rolls – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Sometimes it’s fun to get cheesy! These Roti Rolls are a heaven for the cheese lovers. Roll in some fun; try this recipe with our delicious Royal® Sharbati Atta.
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- Water to knead
- 1 block mozzarella cheese, grated
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- Oil to fry
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix Royal Sharbati Atta with water and salt. Knead into soft dough. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough in small balls. Take each ball and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Fill the center with cheese, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Make cylindrical rolls and seal the ends using a paste of dry Royal Sharbati Atta and water.
- Heat oil and deep fry these rolls. Serve hot with ketchup. The cheese filling will be very hot and oozes out so be careful when you bite into it.