Basmati Rice Salad
Looking for a healthy and filling meal? This basmati rice salad will be your go-to dish, every time.
For the Salad
- 1½ cups Royal® Basmati Rice
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup blanched peas
- ½ cup Mixed Veggies
- ¼ onion, Thinly Sliced
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Royal® Basmati Rice as per package instructions. Cool completely on a tray.
- Combine the rice and veggies. Toss gently.
- For the dressing, mix the rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the oils one at a time.
- Pour the dressing over the rice and mix until the rice is thinly coated.
- Taste and re-season if necessary.