White Chocolate Royal® Basmati Rice Pudding
Unlock the healthier side of sweetness with this white chocolate pudding topped with delicious and colorful stone fruits.
- ¾ cup Royal® Basmati Rice
- 1¾ cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Assorted Stone Fruit such as peaches, apricots, and plums
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons chopped basil
- Combine the rice and milk in a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. Bring to a boil and stir, watching carefully to make sure the milk doesn’t boil over. Add vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Let cook for 30 minutes on low heat. Add the white chocolate chips and stir until melted completely. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan, combine the sugar and fruit and sauté until soft.