Vegetable Fried Rice
A classic dish for the perfect break from your hectic schedule. Super easy and delicious, cook this quick vegetable fried rice with Royal Basmati Rice and forget about the take-out.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 3 cups cooked Royal Basmati Rice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3 large eggs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook garlic, onions and carrots for 5 mins.
- Increase heat and fold in rice and salt. Cook until lightly toasted
- Add peas and corn and mix until warmed through.
- Meanwhile in a skillet scramble the eggs.
- Fold the eggs and green onions into fried rice and serve immediately.