Tortillas – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Try this easy, whole grain tortilla recipe using Royal Sharbati Atta. They’re the perfect beginning to delicious fajitas, quesadillas or just as a warm and comforting snack!
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup warm water
- Mix Royal Sharbati Atta, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in olive oil and stir until well mixed.
- Add warm water a little bit at a time until the dough can be made into a ball.
- On floured surface, knead dough by hand for about 10 minutes Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 9 balls.
- On floured surface, roll each ball to form a circle.
- Cook each tortilla on skillet over medium-high heat for about 1 minute until puffy.