- 1 package Royal Ready to Heat Tikka Masala Seasoned Rice
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 serrano finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 4 large burrito size tortillas
- Sweet chutney or cooling raita for serving (optional)
- Place potatoes in small pot with water. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat slightly so the potatoes are gently boiling for 12-15 minutes. When they are tender, drain them.
- In a medium or large skillet, preferably nonstick, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Add in turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic, serrano, salt and pepper. Fry for 30 seconds or so.
- Add in potatoes and stir to coat. The potatoes will naturally break up. If the mixture appears dry, add a bit of water to the pan to loosen.
- Add in the peas and fresh lime juice, cook until heated through. Taste and check for seasoning. Set aside but keep warm.
- Heat RTH Tikka Masala Rice according to package instructions.
- Heat tortillas to make them pliable. Divide samosa potato mixture among 4 tortillas and then top with tikka masala rice. Wrap the burritos tightly and serve with chutney or raita if desired.