Royal® Sharbati Atta Focaccia Bread with Citrus and Herbs
Focaccia bread is infused with the aromas of herbs and citrus in this Royal recipe, made with Royal Sharbati Atta!
- 3 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ cups lukewarm water
- 3 tablespoons GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil, divided
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 teaspoon herbs de provence
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the Sharbati Atta, yeast, and salt. Whisk together. Add the water and mix with a wooden spoon until the water is fully incorporated. Add 1 Tablespoon of the oil to the bowl, trying to get a bit under it if possible. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap and set aside in a warm area. Let rise to double in size, 1-3 hours.
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a baking sheet with at least 1” sides, add the remaining oil. Turn the dough out into the baking sheet and spread around the pan using your fingertips (it might not reach each, corner, that’s okay!) top with the citrus slices, herbs, and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook 10-15 minutes or until gold on top.