Onion Chili Buns – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Soft, fluffy wheat rolls get a hint of crunch and sweetness from minced onion, cilantro and spinach.
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon rapid rise years
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1¼ cups lukewarm milk
- 2 ½ tablespoons oil
- 1 medium minced onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons shredded spinach
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix warm milk, sugar yeast and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, mix Royal Sharbati Atta, all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix oil into yeast mixture, then add the prepared flour mixture.
- Add onions, cilantro, garlic, chilis and spinach and mix until dough turns sticky.
- Grease your hands with oil and on a floured surface knead the dough for 3-4 minutes.
- Grease the bowl with 1/2 tsp oil and place dough inside covered for 1 hour.
- Grease baking tray. Knead dough for a minute and divide into 10 balls. Place in tray and allow to raise for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.