Royal Basmati Pizza Tots
Tots and pizza don’t have to be kid food. Go ahead and bake up a batch of these crispy and cheesy Pizza Rice tots for a party, for your kids or just for yourself!
- 1 cup Royal Ⓡ Basmati Rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup minced sundried tomatoes
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup prepared marinara sauce
- In a medium saucepan combine rice and 1½ cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce the heat to simmer until tender, 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Spray a nonstick mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together rice, mozzarella, tomatoes, crumbs, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper flakes. Divide rice between muffin cups, packing them full.
- Bake until tots are browned, about 15 minutes. Serve warm with marinara.