Rice and Cheddar Broccoli Bites
Turn a cheesy broccoli and rice casserole into a quick snack with our Rice and Cheddar Broccoli Bites. All you need is Royal Basmati rice and a few easy fridge essentials to quickly whip up a batch of these.
- ¾ cup RoyalⓇ Basmati Rice
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan combine rice and 1¼ cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- While rice cooks, in a food processor pulse broccoli until finely chopped.
- Transfer cooked rice to a large bowl and stir in broccoli, eggs, cheese, and salt.
- Use a tablespoon to fill muffin cups with rice mixture. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.