Open Faced Roti Sandwich – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
If you’re looking for a light snack to munch on, your search ends here. Not only is it easy to make, you will also find the ingredients right in your own pantry. Don’t forget to make it with Royal Sharbati Atta!
- 2 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- Water to knead
- A handful of mixed greens
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix Royal® Sharbati Atta with water and salt. Knead into dough. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Roll out 4-5 rotis with the dough and roast on a skillet using a little oil. Let cool.
- When crisp, place rotis into a mold so they take the shape of a taco shell. Allow it to cool and harden.
- Fill the shells with fresh, crunchy vegetables; serve with your choice of sauce.