The delicious aroma of Basmati Rice finds a perfect partner in the sweet scent of dill. This dill pilaf is so simple to make and delicious, too! Try it for dinner tonight!
- 1 cup cooked Royal® Basmati Rice
- ½ cup Chopped Dill Leaves
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Urad Dal – 1 Tsp
- 6 curry leaves
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and add mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
- Add the slit green chili and sauté for few seconds, then add the chopped dill leaves.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt.
- Sprinkle little water, cover the wok and cook until the water evaporates.
- Add the rice and salt and mix well.
- Serve with yogurt and a salad.