Chicken and Royal® Basmati Rice Fajita Skillet
A colorful skillet for any occasion! Mix garlic, cumin, fresh herbs, chicken and a rainbow of bell peppers into Royal® Basmati Rice to enjoy a delicious fajita skillet for dinner tonight.
- ½ cup Royal® Basmati Rice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- ½ red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red, orange, yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley and cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- pinch salt & pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon GrapeOla® GrapeSeed Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Sauté sliced chicken in oil over medium-high heat until browned, about 2-3 minutes. Add peppers, onion, garlic, seasonings, and a squeeze of lime. Mix, sauté an additional 5 minutes. Add the water and rice, stir.
- Place in the oven covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Top with chopped parsley, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.