Blueberry Muffins – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Whether for breakfast or an on the go snack, these moist blueberry muffins topped with coconut, walnut and sunflower seeds are sure to keep you satisfied.
- ¾ cup Royal® Sharbati Atta
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 brown banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- Ground walnuts, shredded coconut and sunflower seeds to taste (optional)
- Combine the Royal Sharbati Atta, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, white sugar, salt and baking powder. Add in milk, mashed banana and oil and stir until well mixed. Mix in blueberries briefly.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Divide the batter into 12 muffin cups and top with ground walnuts, shredded coconut and sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 400°F degrees for 17 to 20 minutes.