Banana Bread – Made with Royal® Sharbati Atta
Top this moist, delicious banana bread with powdered sugar for a sweet treat and a great way to use bananas that are getting overly ripe! Don’t forget to use the Royal Sharbati Atta – a special banana bread recipe deserves a special flour!
- 3 cups Royal® Sharbati Atta
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cup oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups mashed, blackened banana
- ½ cup milk
- Powdered sugar
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mix in the mashed banana, milk and oil until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer to 9×13 (or similar) pan.
- Bake on a “bake” setting at 350°F for 70 minutes.